Today, Skillshare’s Style Semester officially launched, and I’ll be teaching an intro class on watches! With $10 scholarships from Racked, my class will only cost $5, so get your ticket ASAP and let all your friends know!
My class will be hosted on August 20th by John Allan’s in Tribeca.
Never heard of Skillshare before? It’s a “community marketplace” for offline classes where you can learn anything from anyone. Skillshare also regularly hosts “Semesters” focused on a particular topic, and in NYC the focus for the next month or two is style and fashion. For a full list of Style Semester NYC classes, click here.
- aaronomfgaaron reblogged this from markdchou
- luxeurious reblogged this from the-gentlemans-club
- the-gentlemans-club reblogged this from markdchou
- sans-fide likes this
- righthandsword reblogged this from markdchou
- cvmayer likes this
- guystyleguide likes this
- crucialchris likes this
- floridatumbler likes this
- williszhang likes this
- cousinbasil likes this
- markdchou posted this